Carolina Digital Phones and Accessories Shopping Cart
Organizations are consolidating voice, fax and data resources to cut costs and simplify their communications infrastructure. Voice over IP (VoIP) and Fax over IP (FoIP) are two technologies that have become critical to organizations as they create a unified strategy for voice and data communications. These technologies allow companies to reduce their total cost of ownership by eliminating telephony hardware and consolidating the management of voice, data and fax communications.
Fax machines can be located anywhere and used as secure fax terminals when connected to FaxBridge devices. FaxBridge devices auto provision and do not require any remote software configuration.
FaxBridge eliminates the need for POTS lines and requires only an internet connection and power source.
Cloud Faxing Service Pricing
One user and one telephone number and includes a secure web access portal and up to limit pages per month sent and received.
- $12.50/month for up to 250 in and outbound pages and unlimited lifetime storage
- $25.00/month for up to 500 in and outbound pages and unlimited lifetime storage
- $35.00/month for up to 1,000 in and outbound pages and unlimited lifetime storage
- $70.00/month for up to 2,000 in and outbound pages and unlimited lifetime storage
- $175.00/month for up to 5,000 in and outbound pages and unlimited lifetime storage
- For higher volume number of fax pages per month ask our sales team at (336) 544-4000.
Plug & Play
No complex setup or installation. Just plug your FaxBridge in and start faxing. Fax Bridges ship pre configured and already assigned to your account.
Using a FaxBridge with your physical fax machine eliminates the need for POTS/analog phone lines. Stop paying unnecessary costs to use your fax machine.
Reduce paper waste
Fax Bridges can help reduce paper waste since all incoming faxes are automatically emailed to you. They also increase security and help with compliance since all faxes sent and received with a FaxBridge are automatically stored securely in the cloud.
The device has been tested certified and conforms to FCC and CE standards. All components are RoHS compliant. The unit can be OEM branded if needed.
- The following tests have been performed:
- Electrostatic Discharge Immunity
- RF Electronic Magnetic Field Immunity
- Electrical Fast Transient Burst
- Variable Surge Test Immunity
- Immunity to Conducted Disturbances
- Voltage Dips and Interruption Immunity