Next-Generation Video Conferencing
One of the most important — and also the most impressive — features of our comprehensive cloud telephone solution is next-generation video conferencing.
With remarkable ease and simplicity, your team can connect for chats, meetings and presentations, regardless of where they are located. Not only is this extremely convenient, efficient and effective, but it can dramatically reduce your travel costs since “face-to-face” no longer always means “in person.”
In addition to the above, here are other key benefits of our next-generation video conferencing solution:
- No need for a costly dedicated video conferencing network — everything runs smoothly on your existing data/internet network.
- Extremely high-quality video and audio (1080p HD resolution + automatic dynamic bandwidth adjustment with 8% resistance packet loss).
- Highly secure with intelligent firewall support.
- Compatible with desktop PCs, videophones, tablet PCs and smartphones.
- No technical support burden — our experts manage everything and resolve all requests and issues.
We will work closely with your organization to develop a customized video conferencing solution that fits your current and anticipated future needs, and aligns with your budget framework. In conjunction with our technology partner Yealink, below are some of the products that could be part of your video conferencing footprint:
- Conference Room Systems: these are ideal if you plan on regularly having multiple people (staff, partners, customers, etc.) engage in video conferences from a specific location in your office. Our video conference room systems include an advanced 18x optical zoom HD camera, and 360-degree omnidirectional pickup microphone array. It is also possible to add a touchscreen interface that is connected to a projector (or compatible TV).
- Videophones: these are very popular among team members who love the convenience of being able to engage in video conferencing sessions through a screen, camera and microphone that is built into their phone. Videophones (and apps as noted below) enable the collaboration and productivity benefits of face-to-face communication beyond the boundaries of dedicated conference rooms.
- Desktop and Mobile Apps: these apps allow staff to start or join video conferences from any desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. They are especially valuable for remote workers and “road warriors” like sales reps and field technicians who spend much more time away from their desk than they do at it.
To learn more about our affordable, effective and scalable next-generation video conferencing solution, contact us today for a free, no obligation live demo. Once you discover beneficial, cost-effective and easy-to-use our solution is, your question won’t be “do we need video conferencing?” but instead “how quickly can we start reaping the rewards of this incredible communication solution?”
Call us now at (336) 544-4000, or click the chat button on your right and let’s get started!