Nashville, Tennessee picks Carolina Digital for Business VoIP Services
Hosted VoIP, Low Rates and Best Service on Telephone Services In Nashville, TN
Nashville, Tennessee is best known for its songwriters. But at Carolina Digital we have found that hundreds of business owners are moving to Nashville, Tennessee due to the education workforce, central location, and thriving business community. Carolina Digital Phone in our regional expansion plans as chosen Nashville as a hotspot for growth for three reasons (1) Nashville’s cost of doing business is 88% of the national average; (2) the state of Tennessee has no personal income tax and (3) the city of Nashville has a very low overall tax burden.
This give startup and existing business owners in Nashville the best chance for a successful venture. Smart business owners are making the decision to do business with companies that have made a commitment to the local economy and not outsourcing jobs to foreign countries. Carolina Digital is helping businesses change to business VoIP phone service easily and with little cost to switch to the new technology.
If you starting a new business, or looking to save as much as 50% of your telephone bill you should look at switching from a traditional phone service to a cloud-based VoIP from Carolina Digital. No matter what size your business is, what kind of phones you have, if you have one phone or hundreds, we know what it takes to make your system more affordable and more reliable. Now you can connect to existing phone systems using VoIP with our SIP Trunk solutions. It’s time to stop paying for traditional phone service and get the service you need today!
Call us at (615) 933-8100
Business VoIP phone service is the right choice for any business that wants to…
- Cut overall Telecommunications Expenses: VoIP is more affordable than traditional phone services because it uses your existing internet service instead of relying on additional phone lines. For just $15.00 per month you can have a full-feature digital telephone on every employee’s desk, which is probably much less expensive than what you are paying now.
- VoIP Grows and Expands as your business does: VoIP is more easily scaled than traditional phone services. You’ll be able to add, change call groups, auto-attendants with just a mouse click or a telephone call to us, keeping up with the needs of your company.
- Business Solutions that are tailored to their needs: Not all Tennessee businesses are the same, and Carolina Digital we will tailor your new cloud-based phone systems solutions to your needs whether you are a small local business or a large corporation.
Being a local business in area has many benefits to other local businesses in the three state area (Tennessee, North and South Carolina). Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in the area with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of this area it will never come back. As your being a Tennessee based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders are committed to keeping business dollars local and never out-sourcing business services to non-US based call centers.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
Nashville, Tennessee offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at https://www.tn.gov/
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service