Telephone Services Available in Lynchburg, Virginia
Lynchburg is a regional center for commerce and retail, with growing industries in nuclear technology, pharmaceuticals and material handling. Listed on Forbes Lists: #80 Best Small Places for Business and Careers. Startup businesses will find DigitalPhone.io’s hosted VoIP service a very cost effective way to start and grow your telephone system with your business. Lynchburg known as the City of Seven Hills, The Hill City and sometimes described as A City Unto Itself, because of its independence from any county, and in reference to the city’s historical significance as the only major city that did not fall to the Union in the American Civil War.
Old Lynchburg Court House Museum
The Museum is housed in Lynchburg’s second court house, completed in the Greek Revival style in 1855. William Ellison, the designer of the building, borrowed heavily from builders’ handbooks of the day which provided detailing from classical structures such as the Parthenon. The fluted Doric columns, pedimented portico, and commanding presence on the hill overlooking the James River evoke the classical concepts of the day.
Business VoIP in Lynchburg, Virginia
If you’ve been putting off upgrading your workplace’s legacy PBX phone system, relax: There’s a more affordable way to get all the features of a PBX system and more. Carolina Digital Phone offers VoIP phone services for business, education and government customers in the Lynchburg, VA area that are easy to set up, affordable and packed with enterprise-level functionality.
Our VoIP for small to medium businesses is easy to set up, with no huge initial equipment purchase required — all you need is the VoIP phones, which are plug and play. With the ability to check voicemail messages via email or a smartphone, your employees will find it easier to stay connected and productive even while traveling or working from home.
Being a local business in the area has many benefits to other local businesses. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in the region. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of the region will never come back. As your being a Virginia based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital Phone:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital Phone has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all committed to the Carolina as our home.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in the region.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital Phone in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
Our Hosted VoIP Business Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service