Greensboro, NC – Business VoIP Service Provider
Hosted Business VoIP, Local Service and Best Service on Telephone Services for Greensboro businesses
More business owners are making the decision to do business local with companies that have made a commitment to the local economy and not outsourcing jobs to foreign countries. Carolina Digital is helping businesses change to business VoIP phone service easily. Read what business owners say about our service at Google’s Reviews Page
Carolina Digital’s involvement in helping nonprofits like Preservation Greensboro, Sanctuary House, and Community Housing Solutions donating their time and resources to the Extreme Nonprofit Makeover shows this serious commitment to community responsibility. The Extreme Nonprofit Makeover is a local project that provides a nonprofit in Greensboro, NC, with a technology makeover.
You could save at least 60% of your phone bill when switching from a traditional phone service to a cloud-based Business VoIP Service from Carolina Digital. No matter what size your business is, what kind of phones you have, if you have one phone or hundreds, we know what it takes to make your system more affordable and more reliable. Now you can connect to existing phone systems using VoIP with our SIP Trunk solutions. It’s time to stop paying for traditional phone service and get the service you need today!
Call us at (336) 544-4000
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month/user
- Keep your local number
- Expand your business with remote offices
- Voice Mail for everyone and deliver to email
- Call Follow-Me/Find-Me and Forwarding
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant and Call Routing
- Custom Music on Hold and Messages On Hold
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local Greensboro, NC – US based Customer Service
Business VoIP phone service is the right choice for any business that wants to…
- Cut overall Telecommunications Expenses: VoIP is more affordable than traditional phone services because it uses your existing internet service instead of relying on additional phone lines. For just $15.00 per month you can have a full-feature digital telephone on every employee’s desk, which is probably much less expensive than what you are paying now.
- VoIP Grows and Expands as your business does: VoIP is more easily scaled than traditional phone services. You’ll be able to add, change call groups, auto-attendants with just a mouse click or a telephone call to us, keeping up with the needs of your company.
- Business Solutions that are tailored to their needs: Not all Piedmont Triad businesses are the same, and Carolina Digital we will tailor your new cloud-based phone systems solutions to your needs whether you are a small local business or a large corporation.
Keeping our Local Economy Strong by doing business with local businesses:
Being a local business in North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the three state area. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in the area with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of Piedmont Triad will never come back. As your being a Greensboro based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
Greensboro offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at City of Greensboro Business & Development
Cloud-based Telephone Services for Businesses
Our national footprint, geo-redundant cloud-based service makes managing your business easier, more efficient, and more cost-effective. We replace your bulky, expensive and outdated on-premise phone equipment with an advanced, scalable and feature-rich cloud-based PBX that seamlessly connects your team — whether they are located in the same office or in remote locations. We also enhance your customer communications with solutions like customized auto-attendants, call queues, call groups and more. Plus, we integrate all of your desk phones and smartphones on the system, and give you the power to easily manage everything through your web browser or mobile app.