Cloud-based Telephone Service for your Business
Hosted Telephone services as low as $20/per month per phone with all the features a Fortune 500 company would have.
Transform how you communicate with Business VoIP. Simplify your communications platform and prepare your business for the future. Voice over IP (VoIP) integrates voice services and data into a single network that expands the possibilities for communication while creating a path for growth. VoIP offers traditional voice services to keep your business communicating, plus access to advanced applications that potentially help your staff to be more productive and drive possible cost savings.
Business VoIP services from Carolina Digital will help integrate emerging technologies such as cloud computing and unified communications – giving you cost efficiency, enhanced collaboration, and scalability.
You can easily reach your employees anywhere with a fully hosted, network-based VoIP service that combines a full range of advanced features, applications and management tools over your existing internet connection, helping to reduce your infrastructure and maintenance concerns. A VoIP solution for small businesses and satellite locations that provides the benefits of advanced voice and data technology without the complexity of managing it. This solution enables voice and data services to work over a single network connection and device.
Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month/user
- Keep your local number
- Get Local Numbers Nationwide
- Nationwide Geo-Redundancy Data Centers
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Custom Music on Hold by User
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant for every User
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service
- SmartPhone client available for free
SmartPhone client available for free with advanced user accounts. Easily see your desktop phone from your SmartPhone Application when away from the office.