Choose a Local Company for your Hosted VoIP Telephone Services
Are you looking for local VoIP provider for your business telephone services? When this is the case, you may want to make use of a local business which provides hosted pbx solutions for your business. There are many benefits to doing so. Here are just a few that you should consider.
- When you choose to go with local hosted pbx telephone services, you have the option of keeping your existing phone number. There will be no interruption in service and you don’t have to worry about customers remembering the new number. This is of vital importance if you offer services that are only needed once a year. Chimney sweeping is a good example of this type of service.
- Choosing a local business for your hosted pbx Telephone Services allows you to save on the cost of phone service for your business. In addition to the low cost of the service, you also get a host of features that you got with the higher service.
- The service manages, monitors and maintains the network. This allows you to focus on more important things such as serving your customers. Let them know they are your top priority and they will keep coming back.
- You will have features and service that once were only available to large corporations. This allows you to keep up with even your biggest competitors. The complete system doesn’t cost much at all even with all of these features included.
- With local hosted pbx Telephone Services, you can call from anywhere at anytime. You can even make calls from your SmartPhone. Stay connected while on the road.
- When you choose a local company they can replace your existing phone system. This will lower the cost and installation and handsets are not expensive. Hosting is done in the cloud so you only have a monthly subscription fee to pay. Each user can have their handset or softphone. All they will have to do is plug it into their office network or broadband connection. Once they do, they will have access to all of the features such as IVR and voicemail.
Keeping our Local Economy Strong by doing business with local businesses:
Being a local business in North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the three state area. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in the area with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of Piedmont Triad will never come back. As your being a Greensboro based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
What are you waiting for? Call us. (336) 691-2000.
Consider these benefits when determining if local hosted pbx Telephone Services are right for you. In most cases, they will be. Once you decide they are, contact a local company right away. The sooner you do, the sooner you will be saving money.