Business Class Hosted VoIP in Charlotte, NC
What are you waiting for? Call us. (704) 200-9900.
Business VoIP in Charlotte
VoIP opens up a lot of possibilities for small-medium businesses. You can receive voicemail messages via email, check your office voicemail messages on your smartphone and have calls routed to on-call employees after hours — all of which give your employees more ways to be productive. Our VoIP solution is easily setup, with no special equipment needed except for the VoIP phones.
School VoIP in Charlotte
With VoIP phone service for schools and government entities, even public-sector organizations can enjoy an advanced cloud-based VoIP system that supports multi-site compatibility. Our education VoIP systems include such functionality as system-wide paging, virtual fax to email, and the ability to connect a phone to every classroom. With no big initial investment in equipment and low overhead, we help boost your employees’ productivity by giving them more ways to communicate. If you’re looking for a Charlotte VoIP provider that offers the most robust, scalable phone services, contact Carolina Digital today for a free quote.
Being a local business in North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Cloud-based Telephone Services for Businesses
Our national footprint, geo-redundant cloud-based service makes managing your business easier, more efficient, and more cost-effective. We replace your bulky, expensive and outdated on-premise phone equipment with an advanced, scalable and feature-rich cloud-based PBX that seamlessly connects your team — whether they are located in the same office or in remote locations. We also enhance your customer communications with solutions like customized auto-attendants, call queues, call groups and more. Plus, we integrate all of your desk phones and smartphones on the system, and give you the power to easily manage everything through your web browser or mobile app.