Business Class Hosted VoIP in Charlotte, NC
Carolina Digital delivers VoIP phone service for businesses as well as schools and other public sector organizations in the Charlotte area. If you need to replace a legacy PBX system but are balking at the cost of doing so, find out how VoIP can give you enterprise-level functionality at tremendous savings over a new PBX phone system.
Business VoIP in Charlotte
VoIP opens up a lot of possibilities for small-medium businesses. You can receive voicemail messages via email, check your office voicemail messages on your smartphone and have calls routed to on-call employees after hours — all of which give your employees more ways to be productive. Our VoIP solution is easily setup, with no special equipment needed except for the VoIP phones.
School VoIP in Charlotte
With VoIP phone service for schools and government entities, even public-sector organizations can enjoy an advanced cloud-based VoIP system that supports multi-site compatibility. Our education VoIP systems include such functionality as system-wide paging, virtual fax to email, and the ability to connect a phone to every classroom. With no big initial investment in equipment and low overhead, we help boost your employees’ productivity by giving them more ways to communicate. If you’re looking for a Charlotte VoIP provider that offers the most robust, scalable phone services, contact Carolina Digital today for a free quote.
Being a local business in North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service