Boone, North Carolina – Business VoIP Service Provider
Hosted VoIP, Low Rates and Best Service on Telephone Services for North Carolina Businesses
Boone, NC is a town of approximately 17,000 people nuzzled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is home to the three-time National Football Champions of the Division I FCS, Appalachian State Mountaineers football team, found at Appalachian State University. Over 5% of the population in Boone work for the university. The name of the town finds its roots in the historical character, Daniel Boone. He frequently camped at a site located within the present city limits. It is credited to his nephews, Jesse and Jonathan, to have started the town’s first church, still there today.
Boone is a center for bluegrass musicians and Appalachian storytellers. Notable artists associated with Boone include the late, Grammy Award-winning bluegrass guitar player Doc Watson and the late guitarist Michael Houser, founding member of and lead guitarist for the band Widespread Panic, both Boone natives, as well as Old Crow Medicine Show, The Blue Rags, and Eric Church (Wikipedia, 2016). Boone is ideal for the adventurer at heart. One can find themselves engaged in activities that include hiking, fishing, hunting, camping, and swimming, rafting, zip-lining, skiing, and tubing. For those looking for something more laid back Boone has a wealth of less strenuous activities to choose from as well that include shopping, art galleries and museums, wineries and vineyards, gem mining, history travels and tours, and back road scenic drives. Boone is the picture-perfect canvas covered with natural scenic beauty and an abundance of wildlife for all to enjoy. Being a local business in Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service